We evaluate your eligibility using a variety of factors including your credit report information, your banking information, and other information about your payment history. Most customers with fair or better credit will qualify for Flex. If you failed to qualify we’ll send you a letter detailing exactly why. You can reapply in 60 days.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started Easy Answers
- Where do I sign up for Flex?
- Do I have to use the app?
- How do I qualify to use Flex?
- Why do you need my Social Security Number?
- I’m not sure if I completed signing up, how do I know?
- I was approved for Flex, now what?
- What is an online rent portal?
- What happens if I can’t find my property or rent portal during sign up?
- I get an error when I enter my rent portal credentials, what should I do?