Flex is constantly adapting to many factors in real time. There are a few reasons why a rent payment may not be submitted by Flex for residents that are approved:
- They do not have enough funds in their bank account to complete their first payment to Flex at the beginning of the month.
- They use a debit or credit card with Flex that has expired.
- The authorization of their required first payment is not successful.
- They have a past due or outstanding balance on their rent ledger.
- ACH is disabled on their online rent portal and was not enabled by the 5th.
- Their posted rent bill amount is incorrect or not available.